Pinterest

ModaDecoracionyMas

viernes, 8 de febrero de 2019

QUE VESTIR EN PRIMAVERA MUJERES MAS DE 50

Hola Chicas!!!
Les dejo unos outfits casuales para esta primavera verano, ideales para el dia a dia, todos con blusas largas, te veras juvenil y muy guapa 
I know you all are doing last minute Christmas shopping and running around like maniacs.  Take a minute and read this post.  This shirt, (Planet Artists Smock)  is the shirt that led me to Artful Home and my collaboration with them.  I think when I pinned it, it got repinned so many times they decided they needed to check me out.  I didn’t order it, I have to be honest.  #1 it is pricey and #2 it only comes in two sizes and I was afraid it would be too big. When Artful Home asked me to choo...
Susana Fernandez | A Key to the Armoire / Stella Carakasi + Coach + Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir + Bakelite + Studded wood bangle + ankle tie sandals + cuffed jeans +white tunic + tank top + silk scarf + neckerchief +Jord Watches + wood watch +color block sandals + Ralph Lauren Collection
Mathildes verden: Sommerfølelse                                                                                                                                                                                 More
Tancredi Top and Chanel flats (1)
Fashion and lifestyle blog for women. The second fifty years are the best!

Fotografias Pintereset

4 comentarios: